Personal Banker (Full Time) - Euless
Company: Prosperity Bank
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Responsible for performing a broad variety of financial services
such as opening and closing accounts, renewing time deposit
accounts, and assisting clients with account inquiries,
maintenance, and problem resolution. Also (in collaboration with
the Teller Supervisor) responsible for developing, training, and
motivating lobby employees so they can assist customers and
effectively cross sell bank products and services. Has basic
knowledge of simple deposit and loan products and services.
Identifies sales and referral opportunities and strives to meet
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional
performance of financial service functions.
- Presents and explains Bank products and services to clients and
assists in meeting their financial needs including the following:
opening, closing and maintaining checking, savings, time deposit,
and individual retirement accounts as well as working with safe
deposit boxes, savings bonds, credit cards and basic consumer
- Answers questions and solves problems for clients by listening,
collecting data, and securing answers.
- Profiles clients to identify sales opportunities.
- Uses lead lists and other strategies to develop methods of
generating additional business.
2. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining
effective, professional business relations with clients.
- Resolves client requests and questions promptly, courteously,
- Receives and processes new client accounts and changes to
existing accounts such as names changes, address changes, product
changes, and other account maintenance as requested.
- Maintains privacy of customer account information.
- Maintains and projects the Bank's professional reputation.
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining
effective coordination and working relationships with area
personnel and with management.
- Assists area personnel as required.
- Keeps Banking Center Manager informed of area activities and
- Completes required reports and records accurately and
- Attends meetings and training classes that may be held on
weekdays, evenings, and/or Saturdays.
- Oversee annual year-end reporting and special projects that
pertain at the banking center level, such as key box audit or safe
deposit box key audit.
- Review new account and data entry, as needed, to ensure
- Supporting Treasury Management with new accounts and services
- Ensuring daily logs are completed correctly as well as
organizing logs at the end of the month for easy review.
4. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or
- Actively and professionally sells Bank products and services.
Responsible for meeting sales production goals.
- Performs related clerical duties as needed.
- Ensures that work areas are clean, secure, and well
- Financial service functions are efficiently, effectively, and
accurately performed in accordance with established policies,
standards, and security procedures.
- Good business relations exist with clients. Client problems and
questions are courteously and promptly resolved.
- Good working relationships and coordination exist with area
personnel and with management. Appropriate assistance is provided
to area staff as needed. Supervisors are appropriately informed of
- Required reports and records are accurate, complete, and
- Consistently strives to develop new client relationships as
well as strengthen existing client relationships by identifying
opportunities to sell Bank products and services and meet sales
- The Bank's professional reputation is maintained and
Education/Certification: High school graduate or equivalent.
Required Knowledge: Good understanding of financial services and
Experience Required: General Customer Service experience
Personal Banker experience preferred.
Previous banking experience preferred
Skills/Abilities: Excellent communication and public relations
Professional appearance and attitude.
Ability to operate related computer applications and business
10-key and telephone.
Solid math and bookkeeping abilities.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Talking: Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or
important instructions or
ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Average Hearing: Able to hear average or normal conversations and
receive ordinary information.
Finger Dexterity: Using primarily just the fingers to make small
movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching
Repetitive Motion: Movements frequently and regularly required
using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Average Visual Abilities: Average, ordinary, visual acuity
necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate
Physical Strength: Sedentary work; sitting most of the time. Exerts
up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally.
None: No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions (such as
in a typical office).
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out detailed but uninvolved
instructions and to deal with problems involving a few
Mathematics Ability: Ability to perform basic math skills, use
decimals to compute ratios and percents,
and to draw and interpret graphs.
Language Ability: Ability to use passive vocabulary of 5,000-6,000
words; read at a slow rate; and
define unfamiliar words in dictionaries for meaning, spelling, and
Ability to write complex sentences, using proper punctuation, and
Ability to communicate in complex sentences, using normal word
present and past tenses and good vocabulary.
Monday - Friday: Flexible
Saturday: 8:45 AM-1:15 PM
Keywords: Prosperity Bank, Euless , Personal Banker (Full Time) - Euless, Accounting, Auditing , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!