Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. At
ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a
certifiedGreat Place To Work !
We don't like to brag, so we'll let our nurses do it for us! "Good
place to work where the focus is on home care. More freedom than
hospital settings with less politics. Maintaining excellent
relationships with clients and caregivers is a must. This place
really enhances one's customer service skills." Read more here
What you'll be doing:
- Performing comprehensive assessments of client status,
including physical, psychosocial, and environmental
- Developing an individualized plan of care for each client that
incorporates analysis of data and current scientific findings.
- Providing interventions with a focus on achieving realistic
- Reporting changes to update the plan of care to reflect
progress towards goals and outcomes.
- Administering medications as needed.
- Maintaining client records showing systematic assessments,
planning interventions, and evaluations.
- Initiating referrals as needed to other health team
- Perform Delegations What we're looking for:
- License Vocational Nurse - PT/PRN
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a License Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Current CPR certification.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of safety and infection control practices.ComForCare
- Tickets At Work
- Bonus for Referring Clients & CaregiversWe are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Live
your best life possible while helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. For that
reason, we put our CaregiversFirst each and every day.
At ComForCare, it is our CaregiverFirst promise, that our
caregivers will be:
- Treated with respect and dignity.
- Provided exceptional training on a regular and ongoing
- Are never alone in the field - support is always
- Thoughtfully matched with clients that they are compatible
Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work !
Thousands of ComForCare employees were surveyed and the response
was overwhelmingly positive, with 90% agreeing that ComForCare is
in fact a Great Place To Work .
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Euless , LVN, Healthcare , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!