Registered Nurse Oncology
Company: Medical City Dallas
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description Introduction Are you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At Medical City Dallas we support
our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Registered Nurse Oncology and access programs to assist with every
stage of your career. Ask Me About Our New Rates Benefits Medical
City Dallas, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Are you a continuous learner? With more than
94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest
employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to
excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which
joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as
educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it
easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills.
Apply today for our Registered Nurse Oncology opening and continue
to learn! Job Summary and Qualifications What you will do in this
- You will perform comprehensive nursing assessments regarding
the health status of the patient, following standards of care and
disease specific protocols.
- You will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to
optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- You will provide direct nursing care and supervise non-licensed
nursing staff within the RN's scope of practice and in accordance
with established policies.
- You will provide education and emotional support appropriate to
age, culture, condition, and circumstance and incorporate patient /
family teaching into all aspects of nursing practice.
- You may also provide the following specialized care:
- Chemotherapy/Biotherapy administration and management,
including investigational protocols What qualifications you will
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (ASN) from Texas Board
of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted. BSN required
within 24 months of hire into RN position.
- Current BLS- Healthcare Provider issued by American Heart
Association or American Red Cross is required
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross ACLS required
within six months of hire or transfer
- Minimum of one year of experience in an acute care setting
within the last three years required. Oncology experience highly
- ONS Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate course required within
60 days of hire or transfer
- Associate Degree Ask Me About Our New Rates Medical City Dallas
is recognized for its advanced medical facilities and commitment to
excellence in patient care. We are an 895+ bed tertiary care
center. Our medical team consists of more than 1,500 physicians,
many are recognized as the world's best in their specialties.
Patients travel to Medical City Dallas from all over the United
States and from other countries. We offer sophisticated treatment
by our 400+ in-house physician specialists. Medical City Dallas has
a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital. We have
separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, outpatient clinics
and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to
state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical
procedures to accommodate patient needs. As a part of the Medical
City network of hospitals, patients are ensured access to leading
medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the
network.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's
Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget
good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If
growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you
to apply for our Registered Nurse Oncology opening. Our team will
promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Medical City Dallas, Euless , Registered Nurse Oncology, Healthcare , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!