Posted on: November 12, 2021
Open Interviews with On-the-Spot Offers!
Want to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount
on pet products and while learning more about the growing world of
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday- 9:00am - 4:00pm
7243 Grady Niblo Rd. 75236
CHEWY HAS NEW WAGE INCREASES UP TO $17.00/HOUR!!
- Day shifts start from $14.50.
- Night shifts start from $15.00-$16.00!! (dependent on shift
- Forklift opportunities up to $17.00!! (dependent on shift,
contingent upon FLO certification)
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
*** Please note that the Dallas County / Texas Governor order
requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and
safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our
Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you
do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a
disposable mask. ***
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With
over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a
personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a
1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths
including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive wages and
attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18,
24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: Chewy, Euless , Warehouse Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!