Restaurant General Manager - 27827-Glade Rd-Euless
Company: Southern Multifoods, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionYou are applying for work with a franchisee of
Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired,
the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are
independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit
programs that can vary among franchisees.Basic Function:To ensure
the orderly and efficient functioning of assigned restaurant by
assuring adherence to the philosophy of quality, service,
cleanliness and hospitality (CHAMPS) and the Taco Bell (LAST)
- High school education or equivalent is required.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of all aspects of
restaurant management and prior food service experience.
- Must possess a valid Drive License.
- Must have access to a vehicle to drive periodically on Company
- Must have current liability insurance in your name.
- Must have a home or cellular telephone and if not must get one
within three weeks of starting the position.
- Requires good interpersonal communication skills to direct
employees and work with customers.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, cope with pressure and
remain calm when stressful situations arise.General
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellence in quality, service, cleanliness, and
- Create and maintain a positive and cooperative atmosphere among
employees and customers.
- Enforces all safety rules, policies, and procedures.Job
Training: Normally, one to two years required to gain job
knowledge. Job normally performed under general supervision.
Position requires continuous customer and employee
contacts.Decision Making Responsibilities: Manages all aspects of
restaurant operations; hires, counsels and trains employees;
ensures adherence to policies and procedures, and safety
program.Working Conditions: Work area temperature may be extreme
and noise level may be high at times.Consequence Of Errors:
Dissatisfied customers and employees, loss of revenue. Key
- Assists with budget decisions and implementation.
- Ensures adequate staffing within the restaurant.
- Follows specified procedures for inventory control.
- Provides employee training, emphasizing CHAMPS and the Taco
Bell LAST system.
- Performs employee performance reviews and counseling.
- Works as a team member to assure constant and consistent
customer satisfaction through CHAMPS.
- Quickly prepares customers' orders according to specifications
and with the highest possible quality.
- Prioritizes work load, always serving customers first, then
maintaining dining room, and then maintaining work area.
- Operates all kitchen equipment.
- Acknowledges and speaks to customers when possible in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Reports any needed equipment and/or facilities repair to the
Keywords: Southern Multifoods, Inc., Euless , Restaurant General Manager - 27827-Glade Rd-Euless, Hospitality & Tourism , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!