Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Database Analyst is an essential member of the Facilities
and Operation Support (FOS) team at the Walt Disney World Resort.
As a Database Analyst, you will maintain the responsibility for
supporting all related data analysis functions for the Disney Parks
and Resorts Engineering Services Inventory/Central Buying Team and
will focus on the integrity of the data collected in Maximo, SAP
and EDMS.You will report to the Manager, Engineering Services
- Perform data cleansing and manipulation.
- Create real-time data solutions and consumable
- Identify important trends and opportunities and report findings
to management and Executives.
- Lead FOS response to financial system conversion and update
reporting tools accordingly.
- Identify and analyze needs for our business.
- Provide technical support and access management for active
applications and business tools.
- Write training guides and technical documentation.Basic
Qualifications/You Will Have
- Minimum 1 year of experience with data analysis and data
visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI.)
- Knowledge of SAP financial reporting
- Working knowledge of Excel (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUP,
- Experience analyzing and evaluating information to make a
rational conclusion and recommendations.
- Background summarizing complex information into
- Experience delivering presentations to all levels of an
- Comfort with understanding and conveying written and verbal
data and analysis.
- Well-defined tactics to balance several high-priority
assignments, and perform job responsibilities within set
- Background in maintaining collaborative relationships and
working with partners at all levels of an organization.Preferred
- 3 years plus experience with data analysis.
- Experience building low-code solutions Power Apps/Power
- Experience SQL, Maximo, Business ObjectsRequired Education
- Associates degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Data
Science/Analytics, Computer Science or equivalentPreferred
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Data
Science/Analytics, Computer ScienceAdditional InformationBenefits
and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your
best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Euless , Database Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!