Real Estate Attorney
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Experienced real estate attorney with transaction and litigation
experience!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor KozumplikAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about
us:Based near Fort Worth we are a top ranked legal firm in the real
estate community! Our core values are centered around our people
and our clients. We believe that putting your employees first is
not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the
competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent
experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people
with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who
have chosen to use us as their primary firm! If you are an
experienced Associate Attorney with Transactional real estate and
some litigation + small estate planning experience, then please
apply!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's
best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsJob Details: We are seeking a driven and
talented Permanent Transactional Associate Attorney to join our
dynamic legal team. This is a unique opportunity to work on
high-level transactions, providing legal advice and support on a
wide range of transactional real estate matters. The ideal
candidate will have a strong background in litigation,
transactional real estate and small estate planning. The role
requires a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and a
commitment to excellence. Responsibilities:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of transactional
real estate agreements and documents, including leases, purchase
and sale agreements, and financing documents.
- Provide legal counsel to clients on transactional real estate
matters and small estate planning.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, if
- Conduct comprehensive legal research and analysis to support
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients,
ensuring their legal needs are met and exceeded.
- Collaborate with other attorneys and legal professionals to
ensure a comprehensive legal approach.
- Maintain current knowledge of changes in legislation that may
affect real estate transactions and estate planning.Qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the state bar.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a transactional associate
attorney, with a focus on real estate transactions and small estate
- Proven experience in litigation.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in legal research and writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the
ability to build relationships with clients and team members.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a
- High level of professionalism and ethical standards.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Euless , Real Estate Attorney, Legal , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!