SalesForce Developer – Direct Hire – Remote until first quarter
2021 – W2 only
Location: Irving, TX (Local candidates only)
The SalesForce Developer reviews, evaluates, designs, develops
and maintains applications within the SalesForce platform.
Identifies data sources, constructs entity diagrams, provides
application and data flow diagrams, and documents the process.
Should have experience working with Salesforce.com platform,
Force.com, Visual Force, APEX Triggers, Governor limits, SOQL, APEX
Web Services and Sales Cloud. This position should also have
experience working with web technologies such as HTML, XML,
· Develops custom SalesForce applications and solutions,
expertly leveraging tools and technologies including Eclipse IDE,
SalesForce Migration Tool, ANT, Visualforce, Apex, SalesForce
triggers, workflows, processes, and unit testing. Makes use of
SalesForce design patterns and best practices like Proof of
· Works with business, PMO and other team members to understand
requirements and create a design document using standardized
· Works with Data Development doing data integrations both in
and out of SalesForce.
· Supports production support team in advanced SalesForce
configuration and troubleshooting. Assist other SalesForce
developers as needed with code reviews and design reviews.
· Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and
maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing,
inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals.
· Ensures compliance with policies & procedures, safety, state
and federal laws, regulations and standards. Other duties as
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a
related field of study.
· Ten (10) years of application development experience. At least
5 years of experience developing on the SalesForce platform.
· Strong experience with Salesforce.com platform, Force.com,
APEX Web Services, Sales Cloud. Experience on Service Cloud is a
· Experience writing Lightning components.
· Experience with converting Classic components to Lightning is
· Good understanding of Salesforce.com data model and how and
when to create custom objects vs using SalesForce out-of-the-box
· Experience with Web development technologies such as: HTML,
· Good understanding of object-oriented concepts and design
· Proficient with Force.com IDE like Eclipse and web
framework experience with tools such as; JQuery, Angular JS.
· Strong understanding of HTML /HTML5 and CSS2/CSS3.
· Working knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL
· Web development experience for high traffic and enterprise web
· .Net web application development experience a plus.