Retail Store Supervisor
Posted on: January 7, 2021
DescriptionStaples focuses on our customer and our community. As
a Team Supervisor (aka Retail Store Supervisor), you'll act as a
team lead in driving retail sales, training and coaching team
members on selling techniques, and inspiring team members. You will
be positive, inclusive and collaborative in helping our customers
and leading associates. Your passion for an exceptional customer
experience will show in your building rapport, connecting and
advising customers, and presenting customers a total solution for
their needs. We are investing in our people and our stores,
empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. You will be part of a
fun, team-oriented retail culture at Staples.
Get great perks because, you matter.
- Flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off;
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans, movie tickets, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, medical, dental, vision, life
and disability insurance, and many more benefitsProvide and model
exceptional customer service.
- Create a positive, inviting environment as you learn customers'
needs and present solutions
- Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales
- Coach associates and be a role model for exceptional service,
consultative selling and total solutionsPlay an active role in
helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Present solutions both in-store and through the kiosk to
achieve all sales & service goals and to drive dollars per
- Provide store leadership when scheduled as the "Manager on
- Lead and coach a team on operational excellence and
consultative selling of total solutions
- Be flexible to perform and own merchandising and operations, as
well as maintain a clean store; other duties as
assigned--QualificationsEssential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and
- --1+ year experience selling retail products or services
- Experience leading and coaching a team and/or supervising
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand
- Has a clear understanding of merchandising and retail
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb
ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
Preferred skills and experience:
- Key holder experience within a retail environmentStaples is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Euless , Retail Store Supervisor, Other , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!