ASSEMBLERS - Starting at $14 hourly - 1st and 2nd Shift Available (Temp to Hire)
Posted on: April 28, 2021
ASSEMBLERS - TEMP TO HIRE - EULESS, TX
STARTS AT $14 HOURLY - 1ST AND 2ND SHIFT
THESE ARE TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITIONS
•Assembles, inspects cable and antenna products and related
components and accessories.
• Must read and interpret blueprints and other specifications to
determine layouts and sequences of operations.
• In accordance with job directions and dimensional drawings,
retrieves components and/or supplies from designated area and sets
up work area.
• Must perform work in compliance with all work instructions,
procedures, and safety policies.
•Extensive use of basic hand tools and expected to set-up, operate
and maintain power tools, and equipment such as drills and rivet
•Must be able to work with minimum level of supervision and able to
determine the proper tools and support equipment needed to achieve
all task elements.
• Will erect structural assemblies by installing and connecting
parts, fittings, sub-assemblies, hole patterns, and including the
application of coatings, sealants and adhesives.
• Must have experience fabricating, by cutting, trimming, filing
and smoothing parts while verifying sizes and tolerances to ensure
proper fit and clearance.
• Install fasteners such as bolts, screws rivets and blind
• Knowledge of basic wiring/harness installations.
• May specialize in work, repair and modification of structural,
precision, and assemblies
• Perform other related duties as may be required.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
• Maintains assigned work area and equipment in a safe and
professional manner.• Provides guidance to less experienced
Assemblers in job setup, proper technique, safe work habits,
•Trains associates and demonstrates proper procedures and
practices.• Employee is responsible for determining if he/she has
adequate information and materials to complete task as directed.•
Employee may assist less experienced Assemblers in identifying
equipment or material problems.• Questions regarding equipment
operation, materials, assembly methods, etc. are referred to the
QUALIFICATIONS:• High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not
required.• Minimum two (1) years manufacturing/assembly
• Frequent standing, walking, sitting, bending, stooping, kneeling,
lifting, climb or balance; and taste or smell.
• Good verbal & written communication skills required
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, frequently
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift, with
assistance, up to 100 pounds.
Keywords: Confidential, Euless , ASSEMBLERS - Starting at $14 hourly - 1st and 2nd Shift Available (Temp to Hire), Other , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!