At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that
integrates technology.We are proud to be the largest and most
recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the
premier technology partner for Fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial
buildings to include some of the most exciting real estate
throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft,
Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the
most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings
allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a
button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting,
Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide
greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a
self-motivated Warehouse Associate for either (9am-5:30pm),
(11:30-8pm) or (5pm-1:30am) shift at our new distribution center
located near Dallas Fort Worth Airport in Euless, Texas. We are
seeking an organized and professional individual to supervise the
shipping and receiving functions of our 88,000 square foot
warehouse. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast
- Picking Domestic & International production Orders
- Must be able to operate Forklift, Turret Truck, Pallet Jack (
Will Train )
- Pick, pack and process deliveries.
- Other responsibilities and assigned Duties
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Up to 2 years' experience in warehouse or related field.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed including
- Valid Drivers License
- Basic Computer skills required. Experience with Word , Excel,
SAP and/or othe supply chain software is preferred.
- Ability to utilize equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts
is preferred (Valid driver's license required to obtain forklift
- Excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written
communication skills, and follow-through skills are required.
BenefitsIf converted from a tempporary employee Crestron
Electronics offers a competitive total compensation package
including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term
Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron
Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the
sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.