Account Executive - Home Health - North Fort Worth / Hurst / Euless/ Bedford, TX
Posted on: June 8, 2021
SERVICE AREA: North Fort Worth / Hurst / Euless/ Bedford, TX
Position: Account Executive (AE)
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
As an Account Executive (AE) you will:
- Establish and maintain contact with referral sources,
hospitals, physicians, case managers and insurance companies.
- Educate the medical community of clinical programs that improve
patient outcomes and allow them to maintain their home environment
and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Participate in developing new business opportunities through
community outreach and participate in on-going assessment of
- Present disease-specific clinical programs to promote positive
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure
seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to
home and assist in developing an agency-wide marketing plan.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local
market. One (1) year medical sales experience required
- Home health sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Euless , Account Executive - Home Health - North Fort Worth / Hurst / Euless/ Bedford, TX, Other , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!