Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the
During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and
support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a
population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home
Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal
protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for
our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
By joining the "A" team, you will have the unique opportunity to
improve the quality of life for those you serve by working at Right
at Home, an in-home care and assistance company and one of the
fastest growing international home care companies with over 25
years of experience.
We need your brains, ambition and passion to help people with
their daily living activities and give peace of mind to the family
of those you serve. Working with us will give you financial rewards
and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You'll get recognized for
your efforts and will truly make a lasting difference in the lives
What You'll Do and Who You Are
The good news is that your training will teach you everything
you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few
character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great
work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar
- You're the honest, energetic and approachable type, and are
able to get along and communicate easily with people at all
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work,
and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You don't mind getting a little dirty this could include (but
is not limited to) providing assistance with eating, personal
hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household
- You don't have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good
meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways-this could
include (but is not limited to) providing medication reminders,
assisting with prescribed range-of-motion exercises, dementia care,
and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles,
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as
needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver's license and current automobile
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background
Nice to Have's
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA)
license is preferred
- 6 months of experience as a Personal Care Assistant in
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in
healthcare (in homes or facilities)
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule.
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Extremely positive work environment
- Employee discount programs
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and as a company
that believes in improving the lives of those we serve, we think we
know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. Here is
what our employees say about us:
- "It's wonderful to work for a company that treats their
employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to
- "I know I'm never alone! If I have a question or an issue,
there is always someone available to help me. This means the world
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving
one person at a time. Find the job you love - join Right at Home!
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more
about the position and requirements after you apply.
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to
give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty.
Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that
works best for you. Apply online or give us a call at (817)
282-3295 to accept a role that will make a difference to those we
- If you need assistance with the application or hiring process
to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at
any time by contacting us. These responsibilities are subject to
possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who
want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the
lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at
Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to
our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring
for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the
lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver