Parts Coordinator I
Company: Cox Automotive
Posted on: November 19, 2021
*Primary Location: *12101 Trinity Blvd, Euless, TX, USA
* Division: *Manheim
* Job Level: *Individual Contributor
* Travel: *No
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *202104177
This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating
non-commercial Reconditioning vehicles including but not limited to
dealer, rental, and retail through the reconditioning fulfillment
process.---------The Reconditioning Services Coordinator schedules,
monitors and communicates all activities related to the
reconditioning of these vehicles, verifies required information and
paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
* Job Responsibilities: *
* Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to
non-commercial vehicle recon fulfillment.
* Maintain customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification
of title information, records of the completion of reconditioning
work, and other required information.
* Create and maintain billing files for reconditioning fees related
to these accounts.
* Ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received
timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation
* Analyze and manage customer vehicle throughput via daily
* Manage customers expectations of recon fulfillment activities
through proactive communications.
* Build deep service relationships with customers.
* Soft sell additional services to dealers upon delivery of
* Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is
accurately recorded in the system and that vehicles are properly
tagged with a work order.
* Coordinate with the reconditioning shop areas for vehicle repairs
and post charges to appropriate account in a timely manner.
* Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer
vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving
* Evaluate reconditioning needs and provide timely and accurate
* Receive vehicle and registration information from customers
interested in reconditioning services.
* Enter all pertinent information into AS400 and approved work
requested by customer.
* Utilize the AS400/VCF systems to monitor and track vehicle
* Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Recon Shop
* Monitor vehicle through reconditioning fulfillment process to
ensure timeline commitment is met.
* Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are
achieved and/or exceeded.
* Follow up with customer to confirm completion and
* Work with finance/local management to ensure customers are
charged and A/R is timely---collected.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and
health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work
in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety
activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience
* Valid drivers license and safe driving record required.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
* Advanced computer software skills necessary.
* Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual
* Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth
Who We Are
* About Cox Automotive*
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of
every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation,
client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and
owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more
than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the
best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry
forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer
brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are
creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like
Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox
provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified
applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations
would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Euless , Parts Coordinator I, Other , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!