Registered Nurse - RN, Behavioral Health - Days
Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and
goal-oriented Registered Nurse -to join the team at WellBridge Fort
Worth and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success,
growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the
lives of all we touch. -Days- (3) 12 hour shifts per week. - - -As
a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provide planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient
care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning,
Intervention, - and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family
and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with
Physician's, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as
- Participates in discharge planning process. -
As a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing,
Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- BCLS Certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum one year in an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Euless , Registered Nurse - RN, Behavioral Health - Days, Other , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!