Company: Gateway Church
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Responsible for answering calls to LIFE Outreach International
on behalf of James and Betty Robison from those requesting prayer
and encouragement. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls, take donations, answer questions as
able, and give prayer.
- Demonstrate compassion, graciousness, and sensitivity to all
- Be a servant to callers rather than a gatherer of
- Demonstrate professionalism and efficiency.
- Any other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required:
- Type at least 25 words per minute.
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills.
- High quality telephone etiquette and customer service
- Ability to handle high call volume and work well with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to receive and work through constructive
- Ability to lead someone to the saving knowledge of Jesus
- Ability to adhere to all of LIFE Outreach International as well
as departmental policies and procedures. EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
A minimum of three to six months call center experience is
-preferred. Prior ministry or Bible college experience is
-preferred. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, provide short correspondence/memos. Ability to
effectively present information in one-on-one in small group
situations to customers, clients and co-workers. REASONING ABILITY:
- Ability to understand and carry out written, verbal, and
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Be vigilant and concentrate. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to
add and subtract two-digit numbers, and to multiply and divide by
10s and 100s. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Physical activity includes, but is not limited to: opening,
pulling, pushing, reaching above shoulder, reaching below waist,
reaching waist to shoulder; repetitive motion wrist, hands, arms,
and/or fingers when using computer; standing, walking, stooping,
- Required to sit much of the day; occasionally required to
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job:
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How To ApplyThank you for showing interest in our job openings!As a
reminder, in order to be considered for a position with our
organization, you must complete an online application through our
website http://lifetoday.org/about-life/job-opportunities/. If you
have not done so already, please take a moment to submit this
application.Simply click on the job title for which you care to
apply and a new window will open containing a job description and
application.LIFE Outreach International is a Christian, faith-based
organization committed to expressing God's love in both word and
deed. This commitment is in answer to Jesus' challenge to spread
the Good News of His salvation to all people and every nation.We do
this by proclaiming God's love through our media ministry and
evangelistic efforts and demonstrating His love through deeds of
compassion.Through all of our ministry outreaches - the LIFE TODAY
television ministry, evangelistic outreaches, LIFE Centers, feeding
programs, water well drilling, Homes for LIFE, disaster relief and
other mission projects - we share the love of Christ.
- Address1801 W. Euless Blvd Euless, TX 76040 Connect with us
More jobs from LIFE Outreach International
- DevOps Developer
- Software Developer III
- Human Resources Generalist
- Transaction Processor
- Banker We're all about people because God is all about people.
One of the ways we express our love for Him is through our love for
people, and we do that by helping each person who comes to Gateway
grow in their relationship with the Lord.It begins with our vision
to see people saved, healed, set free, discipled, equipped,
empowered, and serving. Everything we do revolves around those
seven things. And it all starts with our weekend services. We meet
in six locations across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, and you
can even join us online if you aren't in the area.
- Gateway Church will not facilitate any part of the hiring
- Gateway Church reserves the right to remove any job posting or
resume at any time for any reason.
- Gateway Church will not accept or post any network marketing
- Gateway Church will not facilitate any sort of dispute between
employers and job seekers.
Keywords: Gateway Church, Euless , Prayer Partner, Other , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!