Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Morning shift availability
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Why Join Our Team?
Your journey is an endless opportunity to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced and friendly place! You also participate in and are a recipient of Chick-fil-A's shared vision: Be the world's most caring company.
What are Some Other Perks of joining Our Team?
- Sundays off
- Free meals
- Paid training
- Competitive pay... based upon experience
- We value a balanced life and strive to accommodate your schedule
- Medical, dental and vision insurance... as eligible
- Scholarship opportunities... yearly for up to 4 years
- Tuition discounts... through partnerships with over 70 colleges and universities
- Discounts with select hotels, cell plans, computers, entertainment, retail and more
What Qualities Are Important To Our Team?
At Chick-fil-A, our star team members are the ones who show up on time with a positive attitude, like to have fun, have an unstoppable work-ethic, and constantly take initiative and look for opportunities to serve. Some of the qualities we look for in the Team Member role include:
- Character and Integrity
- Superior Work-ethic
- Servant Heart
- Team Player
- Fun and Positive Attitude
- Ownership and Responsibility
Keywords: Chick-fil-A, Euless , Dishwasher, Other , Euless, Texas
here to apply!