AML Compliance Analyst (full time) - Guidehouse Managed Services, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Family:InvestigatorTravel Required:NoneClearance
Required:None What You Will Do: Responsibilities primarily include
AML transaction monitoring and research of customers deemed to be
"high risk" by our various financial institution clients as
required by their respective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Bank
Secrecy Act (BSA) programs. The AML Compliance Analyst will also be
- Work efficiently in a production driven environment, while
delivering the expected highest quality standards.
- Determine risks associated with customer types when engaged in
customer due diligence.
- Research, identify and analyze data from multiple sources, and
document time-sensitive findings in a written work product.
- Submit written work product for review by Guidehouse and
client-led quality control teams, make the requested adjustments as
necessary, and apply the feedback going forward.
- Have the capacity to identify red flags for money laundering,
terrorist financing, fraud, sanctions violations and any other type
of financial crimes activity, if found expectations are to escalate
to next tier review for further investigation.
- Compare and contrast common business entity types and determine
if the transactions and pattern fit what's expected for that type
- Determine mitigating measures for various risk customers.
- Always adhere and follow client policies, procedures, and
- Conduct transaction monitoring of assigned accounts to assess
potential suspicious activity on the account, such as money
laundering, terrorism financing and any other possible financial
- Have the capacity to accurately and timely analyze and pull
data from multiple sources to work effectively and under scenarios
that may present multiple complexities simultaneously.
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal and state
laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to
Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act,
etc.), as well as adhering to company policies and procedures and
- Pay attention and respond to email communication in a
professional and timely manner.
- Attend and actively participate in required company and client
- Accurately record time and workflow progress on a daily
- Have the capacity to adapt to different emerging and shifting
priorities depending on the project and client needs. What You Will
- Must be located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and a commutable
distance from Guidehouse's Lewisville, TX office. Will be expected
to work from the office at least 2-3 days each week.
- 2+ years of experience assessing and reviewing system generated
and manual AML alerts and/or escalations/SAR write-ups for
potentially suspicious activity.
- Experience working with manual and system generated
alerts/cases for the detection of potentially suspicious
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to detect and mitigate red flags for potential
financial crime, including money laundering, terrorism financing
activities and fraud, as it appears in transactional data.
- Knowledge of US reporting requirements as it relates to
suspicious activity reports and cash transaction activity.
- Transaction analysis skills related to international wires,
corresponding banking, cash, and check activity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving, and organizational
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a
team, and establish cooperative and collaborative working
- A demonstrable willingness to work more than 40 hours when
needed. What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree.
- ACAMS, CFE, or similar professional certifications.
- Working knowledge of case management systems. What We
Offer:Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that
includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package
that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare ProgramAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse
is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status,
religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected
by law, ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance
including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San
Francisco.If you have visited our website for information about
employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you
require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept
confidential and will be used only to the extent required to
provide needed reasonable accommodation. Guidehouse does not accept
unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing
agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property
of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a
Keywords: Guidehouse, Euless , AML Compliance Analyst (full time) - Guidehouse Managed Services, LLC, Professions , Euless, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!